Personal timetable booklets
The online "Personal timetable booklets" application allows you to create timetables to suit your own requirements - making it easier to plan your truck runs on road and rail. From now on, you can specify the precise routes you want to include in a timetable booklet and the validity period for the timetable information.
You also benefit from these other great advantages:
- With just a few clicks, the "Personal timetable booklets" application lets you create a weekly timetable for the direct and gateway routes you require, showing all days on which the services run, clearly set out in the familiar timetable form you are used to with Kombiverkehr.
- If the scheduled times, journey times or permitted profiles for individual train departures deviate from the standard timetable due to temporary engineering works or particular public holiday arrangements, you will be advised of this in special alerts.
- You can supplement the content of the timetables with further information about the terminal, Kombiverkehr agency or booking office. The General Explanations and Notes to the timetable can also be integrated on request.
- Any timetable booklets already created can be updated simply by printing them out again as a PDF file. The timetable data are retrieved "on-demand" from the Kombiverkehr server, which means they are always up to date.
- You can save your timetable booklets in your personal user profile, retrieve and - if necessary - modify them at any time.
- You also have the option of setting up a data export function by which you will automatically receive timetable data by email on a daily, weekly or monthly cycle. You can choose between PDF and XML format and will then be able to import the data directly and automatically into your scheduling system. An automatic update function means that you will always have access to the very latest timetable information from Kombiverkehr as well as many European partner companies, including special trains and public holiday arrangements.
Would you like to create your personal timetable booklets straight away? Then you're just a few steps away. All you need to do is log in to myKOMBIVERKEHR or register for myKOMBIVERKEHR if you have not already done so.