At this point we would like to introduce you to the most important institutions within our company and the roles they play.
The General Meeting of Shareholders is the highest institution of Kombiverkehr GmbH & Co. KG. The Shareholders' Meeting decides on the adoption of the annual financial statements, the appropriation of earnings and the discharge of the members of the Administrative Board and the managing directors. It also decides on all matters pertaining to the company, unless these matters fall within the scope of responsibility of the Administrative Board. The Shareholders' Meeting of Kombiverkehr is traditionally held at the end of June in Frankfurt am Main.
The Administrative Board consists of members of DB Cargo AG as well as elected representatives of forwarders and transport companies registered as limited partners. Voting is equal, i.e. the representatives of the freight forwarders and of DB Cargo AG each have a block vote of 50%. The tasks of the Administrative Board are essentially the same as those of a supervisory board of a stock corporation. It establishes the criteria for corporate policy, approves extraordinary transactions and monitors the activities of management.
- Hermann Lanfer (Chairman), Lanfer Transporte GmbH & Co. KG, Meppen
- Pierre Timmermans (Vice-Chairman), DB Cargo AG, Frankfurt am Main
- Kai Bode, Spedition Bode GmbH & Co. KG, Reinfeld
- Christian Cornelius, Anhalt Logistics GmbH & Co. KG, Rehm-Flehde-Bargen
- Mark Hazizowic, VTG Tankcontainer GmbH, Hamburg
- Carsten Hemme, Paneuropa Transport GmbH, Bakum
- Werner Löblein, Löblein Transport GmbH, Schillingsfürst
- Ulrich Maixner, HOYER GmbH Internationale Fachspedition, Mannheim
- Dr. Sigrid Nikutta, DB Cargo AG, Frankfurt am Main
Members of the Advisory Board are appointed from representatives of national and international business associations involved in freight transport. The Advisory Board has the task of advising the management and the Administrative Board continuously in all matters of fundamental importance for the business activities of the company.
- Johannes Röhr, Bundesverband Möbelspedition (AMÖ)
- Axel Plass, Bundesverband Spedition und Logistik e.V (DSLV)
- Dietmar Krings, Straßenverkehrsgenossenschaft (SVG)
- Prof. Dr. Dirk Engelhardt, Bundesverband Güterkraftverkehr Logistik und Entsorgung e.V.
The management consists of the three managing directors, Robert Breuhahn, Alexander Ochs and Armin Riedl, who are appointed by the limited company as personally liable partners.
There are currently three working groups: "Transport", "Technology" and "IT". The working groups are advisory bodies to the management and the Administrative Board in the relevant area of responsibility.
The members of the Transport Working Group:
- Carsten Hemme (Chairman), Paneuropa Transport GmbH, Bakum
- Frank Caspers, Alfred Talke GmbH & Co. KG, Hürth
- Stev Etzrodt, Spedition Bode GmbH & Co. KG, Reinfeld
- Thorsten Kay, Kube & Kubenz Int. Speditions- und Logistikgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, Hamburg
- Johannes Keitel, Spedition Bau- u. Rohstoffgroßhandel GmbH & Co. KG, Geslau
- Michael Kirschner, Lanfer Transporte GmbH & Co. KG, Meppen
- Simon Löblein, Löblein Transport GmbH, Schillingsfürst
- Ulrich Maixner, Hoyer GmbH Internationale Fachspedition, Hamburg
- Ueli Maurer, Bertschi AG, Dürrenäsch
- Michael Resetar, Winner Spedition GmbH & Co. KG, Iserlohn
- Michael Schaaf, Bay Logistik GmbH & Co. KG, Waiblingen
- Sonja Stich, Karl Schmidt Spedition GmbH & Co., Heilbronn
- Michael Teichler, Rinnen GmbH & Co. KG Internationale Spedition, Moers
- Erik Wessels, VTG Tanktainer GmbH, Hamburg
- Günther Wiesinger, LKW Walter Internationale Transportorganisation AG, Kufstein
The members of the IT Working Group:
- Christian Cornelius (Chairman), Anhalt Logistics GmbH & Co. KG, Rehm-Flehde-Bargen
- Guido Blömer, Paneuropa Transport GmbH, Bakum
- Dirk Fraser, VTG Tanktainer GmbH, Hamburg
- Michael Frein, Curt Richter SE, Köln
- Markus Friedlein, Löblein Transport GmbH, Schillingsfürst
- Michael Mehlhorn, Rinnen GmbH & Co. KG Internationale Spedition, Moers
- Stephan Pfeiffer, Hoyer GmbH Internationale Fachspedition, Hamburg
- Thomas Schmidt, Karl Schmidt Spedition GmbH & Co., Heilbronn
- Thomas Wagschal, Duvenbeck Consulting GmbH & Co. KG, Bocholt
The members of the Technology Working Group:
- Gregor Athens (Chairman), Winner Spedition GmbH & Co. KG, Iserlohn
- Kerstin Corvers, KombiRail Europe B.V., Rotterdam
- Christoph Hruschka, Lokomotion GmbH, München
- Ekhard Klomfass, Schmitz Cargobull, Gotha
- Paul Löblein, Löblein Transport GmbH, Schillingsfürst
- Libor Nogly, VTG Rail Europe GmbH, Hamburg
- Hans Pieper, Deutsche Umschlaggesellschaft Schiene-Straße (DUSS) mbH, Bodenheim
- Harald Rotter, IGS Intermodal Container Logistics GmbH, Hamburg
- Uwe Sasse, Fahrzeugwerk Bernard Krone GmbH & Co. KG, Werlte
- Roger Schwarz, Bundesverband Güterkraftverkehr Logistik und Entsorgung e.V., Frankfurt am Main