At this point we would like to introduce you to the most important institutions within our company and the roles they play.
The General Meeting of Shareholders is the highest institution of Kombiverkehr GmbH & Co. KG. The Shareholders' Meeting decides on the adoption of the annual financial statements, the appropriation of earnings and the discharge of the members of the Administrative Board and the managing directors. It also decides on all matters pertaining to the company, unless these matters fall within the scope of responsibility of the Administrative Board. The Shareholders' Meeting of Kombiverkehr is traditionally held at the end of June in Frankfurt am Main.
The Administrative Board consists of members of DB Cargo AG as well as elected representatives of forwarders and transport companies registered as limited partners. Voting is equal, i.e. the representatives of the freight forwarders and of DB Cargo AG each have a block vote of 50%. The tasks of the Administrative Board are essentially the same as those of a supervisory board of a stock corporation. It establishes the criteria for corporate policy, approves extraordinary transactions and monitors the activities of management.
- Pierre Timmermans (deputy chairman), DB Cargo AG
- Kai-Jörg Bode, Spedition Bode GmbH & Co. KG
- Christian Cornelius, Anhalt Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
- Georg Dettendorfer, Johann Dettendorfer Spedition Ferntrans GmbH & Co. KG
- Ralf Günter Kloß, DB Cargo AG
- Ulrich Maixner, Hoyer GmbH Internationale Fachspedition
- Ueli Maurer, Bertschi AG
- Sonja Stich, Karl Schmidt Spedition GmbH & Co. KG.
Members of the Advisory Board are appointed from representatives of national and international business associations involved in freight transport. The Advisory Board has the task of advising the management and the Administrative Board continuously in all matters of fundamental importance for the business activities of the company.
- Prof. Dr. Dirk Engelhardt, Bundesverband Güterkraftverkehr Logistik und Entsorgung e.V. (BGL)
- Robin Kegler, Straßenverkehrsgenossenschaft (SVG)
- Axel Plass, Bundesverband Spedition und Logistik e.V (DSLV)
- Johannes Röhr, Bundesverband Möbelspedition (AMÖ)
The management consists of the managing directors Heiko Krebs and Armin Riedl and is appointed by the limited company as personally liable partner.
There are currently three working groups: "Transport", "IT" and "Technology". The working groups are advisory bodies to the management and the Administrative Board in the relevant area of responsibility.
The members of the Transport Working Group:
- Frank Caspers, Alfred Talke GmbH & Co. KG, Hürth
- Stev Etzrodt, Spedition Bode GmbH & Co. KG, Reinfeld
- Johannes Keitel, Keitel Spedition, Bau- und Rohstoffgroßhandel GmbH & Co. KG, Geslau
- Michael Kirschner, Lanfer Transporte GmbH & Co. KG, Meppen
- Michael Koch, Bertschi AG, Dürrenäsch
- Konstantin Kubenz, Kube & Kubenz Internationale Speditions- und Logistikgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, Hamburg
- Gert Laurijssens, Bruhn Spedition GmbH, Lübeck
- Simon Löblein, Löblein Transport GmbH, Schillingsfürst
- Torben Lohse, Hoyer GmbH, Hamburg
- Ralf Ossenbühl, Transco Mainsped GmbH, Rüsselsheim
- Benedikt Roßmann, Spedition Ansorge GmbH & Co. KG, Biessenhofen
- Michael Roth, Rinnen GmbH & Co. KG Internationale Spedition, Moers
- Michael Schaaf, Bay Logistik GmbH & Co. KG, Waiblingen
- Markus Thoma, Karl Schmidt Spedition GmbH & Co. KG, Heilbronn
- Frans Tutuhatunewa, Den Hartogh Liquid Logistics B.V., Rotterdam
- Günther Wiesinger, LKW Walter Internationale Transportorganisation AG, Kufstein
The members of the IT Working Group:
- Guido Blömer, Paneuropa Transport GmbH, Bakum
- Christian Cornelius, Anhalt Logistics GmbH & Co. KG, Rehm-Flehde-Bargen
- Michael Frein, Curt Richter SE, Köln
- Markus Friedlein, Löblein Transport GmbH, Schillingsfürst
- Michael Mehlhorn, Rinnen GmbH & Co. KG Internationale Spedition, Moers
- Stephan Pfeiffer, Hoyer GmbH Internationale Fachspedition, Hamburg
- Thomas Schmidt, Karl Schmidt Spedition GmbH & Co., Heilbronn
- Thomas Wagschal, Duvenbeck Consulting GmbH & Co. KG, Bocholt
The members of the Technology Working Group:
- Gregor Athens, Winner Spedition GmbH & Co. KG, Iserlohn
- Kerstin Corvers, KombiRail Europe B.V., Rotterdam
- Christoph Hruschka, Lokomotion GmbH, München
- Paul Löblein, Löblein Transport GmbH, Schillingsfürst
- Libor Nogly, VTG Rail Europe GmbH, Hamburg
- Harald Rotter, IGS Intermodal Container Logistics GmbH, Hamburg
- Uwe Sasse, Fahrzeugwerk Bernard Krone GmbH & Co. KG, Werlte
- Roger Schwarz, Bundesverband Güterkraftverkehr Logistik und Entsorgung e.V., Frankfurt am Main
- Uwe Sondermann, KombiConsult GmbH, Frankfurt am Main
- Alexander Stern, Deutsche Umschlaggesellschaft Schiene-Straße (DUSS) mbH, Bodenheim
- Bernd Thiede, Schmitz Cargobull Gotha GmbH, Gotha
- Eric Weyand, Paneuropa Transport GmbH, Bakum