- The armatures on tank containers must be closed.
- The blind flange on tank containers must be attached.
- The protection cap for armatures must be in locked position.
- The dome covers and any covering caps must be locked.
- Any attachments, such as fill nozzles, must not overshoot the outer frame of the tank container.
- Any bands around the tank must be in excellent condition and fit precisely. It is imperative that the insulation of the tank container is not visible and does not protrude.
- Tank containers with ascending aids require a sign warning of overhead electrical danger (ISO 6346). The label must be also be affixed near the ascending aid.
- Any frames, ascending aids and steps must not be damaged and must be in full working order.
- Any insulation must generally be in an excellent condition and in fully working order.
- The subsequent attachment of additional fittings is not permitted.
- In the case of hazardous goods in particular, the payload must not adhere to the exterior of the tank container.
These regulations also apply for empty uncleaned tank containers.
Who to contact
for Transport Guidelines:
Manager Terminals, Process Organisation & Projects / Deputy Head of Operations Phone +49 69/7 95 05-3 17 E-Mail email@example.com
Terminals, Process Organisation & Projects Phone +49 69/7 95 05-346 E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Terminals, Process Organisation & Projects Phone +49 69/7 95 05-3 34 E-Mail email@example.com