de.NETdirect+ is an efficient, economic and ecologically-friendly block train system offering
- more than 270 direct and shuttle trains per week throughout Germany,
- capacity for over 1,500 truckloads per night,
- convenient acceptance and preparation times at the terminals,
- fast overnight services normally running from day A to day B,
- optimal connection to the international networks eu.NETdirect+ and eu.NETmaritime in Gateway services.
Close collaboration with DB Mobility Logistics and constant quality monitoring ensure that users of this system are offered the appropriate quality of service at all times.
Working in collaboration with DB Mobility Logistics over several years, we have managed to anchor national combined transport in the logistics industry again. More and more carriers are discovering that the efficient domestic routes in de.NETdirect+ are a fixed, calculable variable. This means that they are able to plan their logistics safe in the knowledge that they can rely on a stable network of high-quality connections with consistent timetables and competitive prices as well as efficiency improvements tailored to their needs.
In addition to de.NETdirect+, routes which do not yet have sufficient volumes to merit block trains but have the potential to do so are offered as selected connections. They have a similar quality standard to the de.NETdirect+ connections.
If you have any concrete proposals and initial basic volumes for a new national transport route, then please contact us. We would be happy to consider your suggestion and will take your interests into account as we develop de.NETdirect+ further.