eu.NET maritimeIn collaboration with Optimodal Netherland B.V., Kombiverkehr connects the ports of Rotterdam and Antwerp with the whole of Europe in hinterland services. Consignments arriving in the Ruhr district from Rotterdam and Antwerp are reloaded in the Duisburg-Ruhrort-Hafen DUSS and Neuss-Hessentor gateway terminals for onward transport to their final destination by national and international direct and shuttle trains in the de.NETdirect+ and eu.NETdirect+ networks. Hinterland services over long distances - for example to and from Italy, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovenia - are thus possible with Kombiverkehr and Optimodal.
The eu.NETmaritime service at a glance:
- Several departures per week in each direction between the Port of Rotterdam (Delta Terminal and Euromax Terminal in Maasvlakte) and various sheds in the Port of Antwerp via the Combinant terminal on the one hand and the terminals of Duisburg-Ruhrort-Hafen DUSS, Duisburg DeCeTe and Dortmund Westerholz on the other
- Fast journey times: Rotterdam > Budapest in 30 hours, Rotterdam > Munich in 16 hours
- Optimum gateway connections within de.NETdirekt+ and eu.NETdirekt+, Kombiverkehr's largest networks for Germany and Europe
- Door-to-door delivery by Optimodal on request
- Eco-friendly transport thanks to end-to-end electric traction in the Kombiverkehr networks (two thirds less CO2 compared with road-only transport)
More information on eu.NETmaritim is available from your local partner or directly from Optimodal Netherland B.V., phone +31 10 4943900 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org