Kombiverkehr’s European block train network comprises the direct and shuttle train services that Kombiverkehr runs particularly on cross-border routes within Europe to and from Germany. Several shipping and receiving countries, grouped geographically, form the four transport axes of northern Europe transport & Baltic Sea ports, western Europe transport, eastern and southeastern Europe transport and southern Europe transport.
An overview of our European block train network:
- Over 510 fast direct and shuttle trains every week with more than 700 core routes from terminal to terminal
- Rapid basic running times: normally day A to day B (overnight service) or day A to day C
- Optimal networking in gateway transport with the de.NETdirect+
- Satellite transport to many European destination countries for the best possible coverage
- More than 15,000 routes in gateway transport every day
- Over 30 countries accessible within Europe
- Several daily departures on selected routes
- Integrated ferry connections to and from Scandinavia, Russia, the Baltic states and Greece
As well as international direct and shuttle trains, Kombiverkehr also offers single-wagon transport services where required. To find out more about these supplementary services, please contact the employees of the international transport department.
More information about all the international core routes, gateway, satellite and transit transports included in the current range of services can be found on the following pages, via the timetable information or by getting in touch directly. Just call us!